Join the Neo.Tax Live Q&A webinar weekly every Tuesday. Register now
1. First, file your income tax return with Form 6765 attached
2. Then, locate the Form 8974 generated by Neo.Tax, and complete Part 1 columns C and E using information provided in Form 6765
3. Send Form 6765 and Form 8974 to TrinetPathAct@Trinet.com with the following information:
4. TriNet requires an authorized person in the company to sign a Path Act Addendum via DocuSign.
5. Once TriNet receives your R&D credit refund from the IRS, the credit will be reflected as a line item in your next TriNet invoice.